1. To coordinate the overall development plan of medical science research, laboratory platform construction and discipline construction, and to organize the implementation in different colleges and majors.
2. To coordinate and guide the education, declaration, construction and management of all colleges and majors in scientific research projects, laboratories, key disciplines, and talent teams; and to supervise the implementation of relevant rules and regulations.
3. To integrate the superior resources of the discipline, condense key research directions, select key research projects, and organize the specific implementation so as to promote the development of medicine.
4. To integrate and share the research platforms and major equipments of different colleges, establish a device information platform, improve the overall allocation of medical science and technology resources, and realize the efficient utilization of various resources.
5. To undertake the construction, operation and management of scientific research platforms such as the Biomedical Research Institute, the Experimental Animal Center, the Evidence-Based Medicine and Clinical Research Center.
6. Responsible for the organization and daily work of the Academic Committee of the Medical College, the Medical Ethics Committee, and the Medical Development Advisory Expert Committee.
7.To help with academic exchanges, medical science popularization and promotion and other social services related to medical technology.
8. To carry out other tasks assigned by the superior departments.