Taking the overall deployment and central work of the college development as its primary mission, the General Office, Henan University College of Medicine, is a comprehensive administrative department that provides service for the leaders and other administrative divisions at CCP of Henan University College of Medicine. It is not only a key bridge that connects the College of Medicine with Henan University’s departments and units, but also a think-tank for college leaders. With the philosophy of “Leaders first, Departments first, Students and Teachers first”, the staff in general office work hard in the comprehensive management and service work such as secretary work, comprehensive coordination, information and asset management, confidential reception, news promotion, policy research, liaison reception, alumni service and organization of major events.
1. To coordinate and organize major activities, draft relevant documents, leadership speeches and comprehensive materials.
2. To organize Party and Government meetings, make meeting minutes, compile minutes, decisions, approvals and notifications; check the completion of relevant tasks according to work arrangements, and supervise the implementation of relevant resolutions and decisions.
3. To communicate and coordinate with relevant school departments, faculties and units of Henan University College of Medicine.
4. To deal with the management and usage of the administrative seal of General Office, Henan University College of Medicine.
5. To collect and submit information of the Henan University College of Medicine, prepare for work briefings, annual reports, chronicle of events and almanac reviews, etc.
6. To coordinate and organize the publicity of important news in Henan University College of Medicine, operate and manage the official website and official micro blog (the counterpart of Twitter in China) of the college and its information disclosure.
7. To handle the liaison, reception and cooperation with off-campus units.
8. To manage, use and deploy various assets of the Henan University College of Medicine.
9. To procure, store and distribute office supplies in the College of Medicine and arrange official car for various medical departments.
10. To deal with the daily management and service of the Alumni Association Office, and formulate the annual work plan of the office and supervise its implementation.
11. To carry out other tasks assigned by the superior departments and college leaders.