As a functional department, this office is in charge of ideological and political education , daily management, student financial aid, guidance on employment and entrepreneurship, psychological health counseling and activities of CPC and Communist Youth League for undergraduate and graduate students of Medical College. Its chief responsibilities are as follows:
1. To provide ideological and political education for its students. Its duty is to make plans and organize activities of ideological and political education for students as well as does a good job in ideological stabilization of students.
2. Responsible for daily administration of college students. The office also has the duty of formulating and improving student management system, rating excellent students, scholarship-winning students and advanced individuals and groups, and dealing with the students who violate disciplines.
3. In charge of financial aid, assistance and education for students with family financial difficulties in Medical College.
4. Responsible for construction and management of College counselors.
5. Responsible for the building of College students in Party and Communist Youth League.
6. Responsible for the quality education of students and construction of learning habit. It organizes and carries out social practice and construction of campus culture, and does a good job of student’s work related to associations.
7. In charge of helping the employment and entrepreneurship of the College students, organizing students to participate in various innovative entrepreneurship competitions.
8. Responsible for the construction of mental health workstation and psychological health education and counseling for college students.
9. In charge of the management of Students’ Archives.
10. To commit to the work related to freshmen enrollment and graduation.
11. Responsible for finishing other tasks assigned by superior organizations and College leaders.